Dissolvedoxygen refers to the level of free, non-compound oxygen present in water orother liquids. It is an important parameter in assessing water quality becauseof its influence on the organisms living within a body of water. Dissolvedoxygen is an essential factor second only to water itself.
- Push buttonfront keys for easy set up
- Individual highand low set point relay for alarm or sinal to PLC or can be used for proportional dosing
- Programmablecontrol delay time to prevent chattering
- Inbuilt Alarmannunciator (Its facility to acknowledge high/low fault conditions and rest relaysby pressing the acknowledge key.)
- Manual/Automaticrelay reset option
- Hysterisis toprevent relay chattering (Hysterisis is the percentage of set point below whichrelay will reset after getting energized.)